La Cité Collégiale
Certificate of College Studies of Ontario
Successfully completed two years of an educational program related to computer technology. Gain the knowledge to install, configure, troubleshoot and manage computer
systems in a network environment. Study the configuration of hardware and peripherals, installation of workstations and servers. Study database, web services and network
Computer technician (2 years completed)
- Installation of computer peripherals.
- Architecture of an operating system.
- Installation and management of Windows client and server.
- Architecture, management and installation of databases.
- Managing a Unix server.
- Network Administration and Security.
- Data Storage.
- Web Services Applications and Email Management.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
Online expert-led courses are a great way to keep up with technology, assessments and tools to help me build and stay up to date with my IT skills. The technology learning
platform I use presently is Pluralsight. I successfully completed courses
(some still in progress) related to computer technology in the following categories:
- MSCA Windows Server 2012 R2 (70-410)
- MSCA Windows Server 2012 R2 (70-411)
- MSCA Windows Server 2012 R2 (70-412)
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
- Managing Office 365 Identities and requirements (70-346)
- Enabling Office 365 Services (70-347)
- IIS Administration Fundamentals
- ASP.NET Core Fundamentals
- Visual Studio
- Firewall Fundamentals
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching